What we expect from our raiders :
– No chatting in general chat during raids. It’s all fine and dandy that you can choose to hide the chat, but I’m not going to ask anyone to do that because you feel like acting like a douche. If you wanna speak to people, use different means, and leave general chat to the kiddies.
– Sign up before 19:00 servertime. After this time, your signup will likely not be considered anymore.
– Sign up with a note if you’re going to be up to a maximum of 30 minutes late. Sign as a backup with a note if you’re unsure, or if you’re going to be more then 30 minutes late.
– During 19:00 and 20:00 the officers are deciding on the raiding teams. Please try to not be an overbearing whisperer during these times, unless it’s really necessary. Questions like “am i raiding tonight” will likely not be answered till the teams have been put up.
– If you turn up late (after the first trash pull), you will not be invited to a raid team unless it was approved by an officer in advance.
– Be on time and bring your flasks and potions. We will not provide for you during a raid, and if you’re not using your reagents we will likely replace you. Foxie is generally available between 19:30 and 20:00 to sell you all the consumables you might need, and mostly cauldrons will be available during raids. This won’t Always be the case, so Always have 3 flasks on you just in case.
– After a wipe get rebuffed and well fed quickly. Get back to the boss room and get these done ASAP so we can get the next pull going. Don’t wait until just before the pull to flask, as the raidleaders are waiting for you to flask before they pull.
– Be fully gemmed, enchanted, and specced to the current fight. If there’s anything missing, you wíll be replaced. Don’t give the gold excuse in an expansion where gold is nearly thrown at you, and even if not, there’s plenty of people willing to help.
– If you’re going to need a break at any point, discuss this with the raidleader. If we have to wait without knowing the reason, we will replace you.
– Have an up-to-date version of DBM/BigWigs/another reputable boss-mod addon installed and enabled.
What raiders can expect from us :
– Every day between seven and eight we make the team. Around eight you’ll know which team you will be in for that day.
– If there are skips we try and make sure that people that get skipped on day one, will not get skipped on day two. This is not a 100% guarantee, but it is very unlikely to be skipped twice in a row unless there’s personal circumstances like a low ilevel, a low output on healing or dps, or raid awareness issues.
– Raiders get their loot based on DKP. You receive 20 DKP per raid attended, and spend this on a set amount of DKP per item. The person with the highest amount of dkp wins if it’s the first item that person rolls on.
– There is a 1 item per raid rule, meaning that if you got something, it becomes a lot less likely you’ll receive another. Let’s say there’s person A and B.
Person A has 500 DKP, and person B has 200 DKP.
On the first drop, person A and B roll. Person A wins, because he has the highest DKP.
On the second drop, both roll again. Person B wins, because person A already had something.
On the third drop, both roll again. On this drop it’s going to be decided on the roll, unless the raidleader decides otherwise.
– There’s the regular rank rule member -> initiate/social. Generally speaking initiates will receive loot over socials, but this is up to the raidleader.
Starting 7.2.5 we have reintroduced the raider rank. This rank will initially be given to people who at least sign up 40% of our raids, evaluated bi-weekly. This percentage will gradually ramp up in the upcoming months. Currently the perk is priority on tier loot, regardless of DKP, unless already received loot. Perks will be evaluated over time.
If there is any questions regarding DKP, ask them to the raidleader or officer that was with you in the raid where your dkp gain/charge is missing. If there’s any other questions regarding our raids, feel free to ask any of our officers for a chat 🙂